I am so angry. I don’t know why I bother to write about this but. Anyway I have time now to whine about it.
I mean you would tell me the most obvious and logical thing is…not to be angry. Well, if it was that simple…it would be simply zen.
Truth is , you don’t have time to even count to ten…..because how to count to ten when you either want to fight back or run away? (aka sympathetic response)
I don’t know man. For my own sake I really wish that I am less angry. But I really feel that I am fish out of water. No matter how much I try to catch up I lag behind.
And then….someone, something will jump in to rush me. The main reason why I get frustrated I find is that I am out of sync with everything. I get tired but then there is so much stuff I want to do…..so much stuff that I have to do….
You know, I want to be cool headed too… I don’t enjoy losing my cool…..haix.
No comments:
Post a Comment