many times I feel that the gag-ment is not helping ppl become accountable for their life, for themselves. ya sure, land is scarce blah blah... all housing units should then be available to people looking to start a family together. so what if I just want to be a productive member of society, independent in my own right. the gah ment rather I have four kids all whom I have no resources to nurture, have an abusive husband, not work to drive the economy, dependent on handouts.(murphy's law)then can I so call own my own pad for the next ninty odd years.
you know, how much more ppl can achieve away from overprotective parent/parents or the abusive/dictative kind.... the very least is that for those who can't grow up or think for themselves, they will start doing so. those who are able to think and can't leave the house are damned to have their mental health assaulted for the Asian version of filial piety is sometimes just so ridiculous.
yes. of course I can rent. tts going to set my finances back couple of years before I can even think about going into the market. you know, gah ment, ppl like me who knows that we can only depend on ourselves, why aren't we allowed to start building our own nest sooner?. why should single ppl be penalized?
No comments:
Post a Comment